Location: Houston, TX area
This position is with a company engaged in hi-tech industrial manufacturing of products for oil and gas. The organization is initiating a new direction in strategy toward heavy automated and demand generated marketing. This organization created this industry and dominates its market share and seeks to break into new markets. This is an exciting time to join the company.
The Marketing Manager will drive the execution of all marketing strategy, campaigns and initiatives in alignment with organizational business development goals.
An opportunity to provide marketing leadership and drive execution for all marketing campaigns
- New product line marketing strategies that need new, creative methods for execution
- A collaborative environment that brings together business development, corporate strategy, and market leadership to make magic happen for our products and clients
- Oversee all daily marketing operations, from inception and design through to execution and post-evaluation
- Daily operations and activities include, but not limited to: tradeshow and event coordination (3+ annually); case study & news article drafting, editing, and publication, and tracking; digital and print ad campaign execution (all stages); creation of dedicated collateral per client request; managing budget and spend; developing new internal marketing automation tools (Pardot); fresh content generation and posting to company website and other online platforms.
- Marketing automation: planning, development, go-live, internal user management and post-release management of Pardot as new internal Marketing Automation tool
- Develop internal management strategy for nurturing new prospects and leads as funneled through Marketing Automation tool into Salesforce CRM tool
- Implement new strategic communication channels to effectively disseminate the strategic message to reach targeted audiences, including social media, automated emails via Pardot, nurturing campaigns via Pardot, and other channels currently not utilized by the company (Google Adwords, other digital ad outlets, etc.)
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing communication through development and analysis of reporting metrics; the ability to make key decisions based off of metrics, and implement new strategies and channels based on this data
- 2 – 5 years of increasing responsibility related to traditional and online B2C and/or B2B Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- A mind that works quickly through iterations and follows your intuition
- A high level of confidence in rapid change environments
- Tenacity and a strong sense of urgency
- Advanced writing and storytelling capability, with close attention to technical facts and details.
- Experience with Pardot is preferred but similar marketing automation tools will be considered.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred but will consider experience with other CRM
- 1+ year direct experience with web CMS required. Umbraco preferred, WordPress or similar considered.
- Working degree of knowledge in creative tools such as Adobe suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Spark, and others) required. An expert degree of knowledge in Adobe suite preferred.
- Experience working in a new technology start-up environment desired.
Our client has an urgent need to fill this position immediately.
For more information about the Marketing Manager position please contact InQuest Staffing.
Houston, TX 77046 | email@example.com